DIY

Maime Rae

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Warrior Project

This is the start of our latest weekend warrior project. We have been storing the wood in the back corner of our yard and it was pretty cold trekking back there to get wood for our fireplace. So G came up with this great idea for wood storage.

Wow this IS seriously a mess. We had  add more decking.  A new paint job will be done soon.

I did tease my husband about putting a half moon on it.

It is a bit larger than we had planned, but G really did a good job on this. I have to look at it from the kitchen window so he made it as pretty as possible. We will paint it when we do the deck and it will be gussied up and I will show that on a later post. ( As soon as my muscles stop aching) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...