DIY

Maime Rae

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thank you Miss Mustard Seed


See this ugly chair, well she was pretty in her hay day but time has taken it's toll on her. This is my favorite chair. Many a cross stitch pattern has been stitched in this chair, movies watched, dog kisses given and friends entertained. She has been a good old girl and I can't bear to part with her. She does deserve better. Sooooo....


Here she is now with her make over! Not to shabby for my first attempt at a slipcover. This is a recliner and I have made this in 4 pieces so it will fit tight but will come off to wash. I got the courage to do this when I ran across a wonderful blog, Miss Mustard Seed. She advised using a drop cloth and I figured what the heck if it does not turn out no big loss. So I bought one and ran with it. Big G could not believe I did it. Thanks for the confidence honey.

Here is the back. I just may do this again! Slowly getting the hang of this blogging stuff. Until next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...