DIY

Maime Rae

Sunday, April 8, 2012

5 Dollar Find

Okay, I am not the Queen of thrift any more. I lost my crown to G.
He found both these pieces for 5 dollars. I must say I am impressed. 
He does know how much I love old boxes, old anything. The gun rack was purely
for him and bugged me until it was painted.

This is what I did with it. It was so oily that I had to sand it then prime it. 
It is so nice to have real plants in the house again. It is pretty dark in our
 house but these plants have done pretty well inside.

I have been playing with Picnik. I hate that they are shutting down they 
are so easy to use. I hope I find a photo editor that is not very complicated. 
Guess we will have to wait an see.

Well here's to hoping these plants last through the Spring and Summer.
G is the one with the green thumb.
Until next time!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lori,
      Thank you for your kind comment! Goodness, I want to know how you manage all those blogs. I can hardly manage this one!! LOL
      I love King and Tolkien also. Have you read the Elric Saga by Michael Moorcock? It is fantasy but if you like Tolkien you may like this series.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...