DIY

Maime Rae

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Paper Bag Bathroom Redo


This is how our guest bathroom looks now.
I originally put venetian plaster on the walls of this bathroom
and I did like it but it was very stark.
The plaster is still on all the walls except the wall you see when you enter.
This is done completely with brown paper grocery bags
torn into small pieces and attached to the wall with wallpaper paste.
You can seal it if you like, I did not because I prefer easy removal.
I also painted the ceiling gold. I love the warm glow it gives the bathroom.

A new towel rod and toilet paper holder.


Cabinet was painted.


Builders mirror replaced with one with a frame.


I have a project in mind for this space.
 I will share on a later post.

This is the way the bathroom looked  before cosmetic surgery.


Yeah, this was before teal was cool.
 I was ahead of my time.
LOL




I still kind of miss this look.
Until next time!!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Iam checking older posts. Love the look of the paper bags. Had seen it done before, and was impressed with it. Really enjoyed your post, going to check on more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...