DIY

Maime Rae

Sunday, March 11, 2012

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER

My husband and I are pleased to introduce our very first grandchild. The doctor thinks it is a girl but will not know for sure until next visit in April. However that has not stopped me from buying girl stuff. I have never seen G so proud. He says his cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Our daughter and her husband surprised us at dinner with a small little gift and in the bag was a pacifier, I am ashamed to say I did not get it at first but her father did. Poor thing she was soooo sick she could not even eat but neither did anyone else, to excited.
Well now I get to help decorate a nursery, my favorite past time, decorating. I think my daughter will use Shabby Chic decor. I can't wait!!!! So much to do so many plans to make. Until next time
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...