DIY

Maime Rae

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Avery Mae


It has been a long time since I have posted but forgive me.  I have been spending time with the new love in my life, my sweet Avery. I love my daughter with all my heart but the love I have for this beautiful little girl I can not put into words. She has captured our hearts and has not let go. She was born on 8/28 at 10:32 pm and was 8 lbs and 8ozs. All those 8's I will be looking up the numerology behind all of those. This baby hardly ever cries and if I had had one this good I would have had a dozen. Okay may be not, but at least one more. This little doll had a tough entrance after 18 hours of labor she was born by c-section. Grandaddy and I were up for 48 hours straight waiting on that little bundle and would not trade a minutes sleep to not be there. Besides the c-section gave me an excuse to help her Mommy and spend time with them. She brightens my life. I thought being a Mom was wonderful and fulfilling but this has to be the most gratifying most wonderful experience of my life. Her smile melts my heart and I can not wait until I get my first hug! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...