DIY

Maime Rae

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hurry Up And Wait VS Hurricanes

 Well, Ms.Avery still has not made an appearance. The Doctor says any minute now but that was 4 days ago. I guess she wants to be a Virgo like her Dad and Grandad instead of a Leo. Her room is finished (I will post pictures when I can get them from my daughter) and her little clothes are washed and put away. The waiting is killing me.


 Now we have a hurricane brewing and I hope she comes before and not during. We pray it does not take the same track Charlie took. That 2004 season with Charley, Frances and Jeanne was horrid. We lost 5 beautiful trees or roof was damaged no electricity for 2 weeks and then had to go through it again and again.
I know it was not anything like Katrina and they are still recovering but it was a mess.
So Hurry Ms. Avery we need you to out run it!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to chat. All comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...